• Report to CAD Supervisor and/ or directed to client’s Staff,
• Coordinating with CAD Supervisor to ensure the completeness and quality of all CAD data/drawings conform to client’s standards and requirement for inclusion into the GIS Database,
• Prepare and conduct QC and QA tasks on all survey data ensuring data is complete and suitable for conversion into GIS format, preparation of “Clean Data” ,
• Provide direction to survey team to ensure quality of survey data meets required standards and maximize productivity,
• Provide feedback to survey teams to on errors and or incomplete data to allow corrective measured to complete,
• Sourcing appropriate software and hardware packages include print package,
• Prepare Multi-Discipline CAD Drawings, field check verification through GIS, reports visual presentation, drawing registry,
• Assist in document control, backup control, personnel progress updates, appropriate Standards, and procedure inclusion,
• Takes out prints and supplies copies when requisitioned by Group Supervisor.
• Four (4) years experience of working as a CAD Operator preparing Multi-Discipline CADD Drawings and able to use AutoCAD Programs,
• Experience in Working with field survey data,
• Experience and understanding of data cleaning technique,
• Experience in the use of GIS software applications (Previous experience with ESRI ArcGIS would be preferred),
• Previous experience and understanding of mapping projections systems, coordinate transformations and related issue,
• Degree in CAD Operation Field.
Generic & Specific Skills:
• Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely.