Position: Electrical Engineer
• Liaise with Company, external engineers and supervisors, GIS and drawing office teams for interpretation of scope of work.
• Co-ordinate activities of external and Company’s contractors.
• Liaises with other team members within the Contract to ensure efficient utilization of manpower and avoiding duplication of efforts.
Education / Qualifications:
• B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 8 years practical experience preferably in the oil and gas industries as Electrical Engineer. Kuwaiti National only requires four (4) years of experience in his/her discipline.
• Experienced in electrical power generation, transmission and distribution infrastructure, and safe Engineering practice.
• Experienced in drive systems such as DC drive, Direct On Line (DOL), and Variable Speed Drives (VSD).
• Basic understanding of programme scheduling techniques
• Experienced in the use of computers, MS Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, and CAD Software.
Generic & Specific Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
Certification / Training: