Geospatial Data Management Specialist
Position: Geospatial Data Management Specialist
• Shall be able to Compiles geographic data from sources including, field observation, satellite imagery, aerial photographs, and existing maps.
• Shall have knowledge in GIS database administration including relational database management systems (RDBMS) and structured query language (SQL).
• Creating customized Geo-processing scenarios using ArcGIS Desktop extensions of Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, and others
• Shall have knowledge in creating workflows using Esri relevant software modules
• Minimum Six (6) years of working experience in Esri GIS software packages.
• Working knowledge of principles of surveying, mapping, global positioning systems and usage of aerial photography and satellite imaging.
• Principles of cartographic technology and GIS application software; theory, principles, and practices of geographic information systems, including computerized data compilation and conversion techniques, database management systems, graphics applications and overlays, and spatial models for computer analysis
• Ability to read, understand, develop, manipulate, and analyze geographic information in a variety of data formats and projections, including raster and vector data.
• Skills in computer cartographic design, layout, and production.
• BS. in Geography, GIS, Computer Science, or other closely related field
• Esri Technical Certification in Desktop Domain
Generic & Specific Skills:
• Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely.