GIS CAD Supervisor
• Management of and liaise with all concerned stake holders, including coordination of KOC Engineering Department directions to create drafting procedures using client setup to generate multidisciplinary CADD drawings for proposed projects by utilizing GIS data.
• Prepare Multi-Discipline CAD Drawings, field check verification through GIS, reports, visual presentations, drawing registry.
• Ensure document control, backup control, personnel progress updates, appropriate Standards and procedures inclusion
• Takes out prints and supplies copies when requisitioned by Project Manager.
1. Must hold a certificate of CAD draughtsman ship after completing a full time two (2) years course.
2. Should have minimum ten (10) years' experience of working as a draughtsman (Piping Electrical / Instrumentation / Survey) in any reputable Organization and able to use CAD Software (AutoCAD/Micro station).
3. Proficiency in handling Terrestrial Survey data
4. Proficiency in CAD editing
5. Understanding of Coordinate Systems
6. Experience in the use of GIS software applications (Previous experience with ESRI ArcGIS would be preferred).
7. Previous experience and understanding of mapping projections systems, coordinate transformations and related issues
8. Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely