• Report to GIS CAD Supervisor and/ or directed to Staff.
• Coordinating with GIS CAD Supervisor to ensure the completeness and quality of all CAD data/drawings confirm to standards and requirement for inclusion into the GIS Database.
• Prepare and conduct QC and QA tasks on all survey data ensuring data is complete and suitable for conversion into GIS format, preparation of “Clean Data”
• Provide direction to survey team to ensure quality of survey data meets required standards and maximize productivity.
• Provide feedback to survey teams to on errors and or incomplete data to allow corrective measured to complete.
• Sourcing appropriate software and hardware packages include print package.
• Prepare Multi-Discipline CAD Drawings, field check verification through GIS, reports visual presentation, drawing registry.
• Assist in document control, backup control, personnel progress updates, appropriate Standards and procedure inclusion.
• Takes out prints and supplies copies when requisitioned by Group Supervisor.
1. Degree in CAD Operation Field.
2. Four (4) years' experience of working as a CAD Operator preparing Multi-Discipline CADD Drawings and able to use AutoCAD Programs.
3. Experience in Working with field survey data.
4. Experience and understanding of data cleaning technique.
5. Experience in the use of GIS software applications (Previous experience with ESRI ArcGIS would be preferred).
6. Previous experience and understanding of mapping projections systems, coordinate transformations and related issues
7. Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely.