Position: HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Engineer
• Ability to apply safety, health, fire and life safety standards and regulations, perform procedural safety management tasks and to communicate instructions, techniques, and recommendations to others,
• Knowledge and understanding of safety engineering philosophy and programmatic requirements,
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information and ideas in a clear and unambiguous manner,
• Ability to develop and provide training.
• Minimum 8 years practical experience in the oil and gas industries,
• Knowledge and understanding of Health, Safety, Environment, fire protection and life safety standards and regulations,
• Must have valid Kuwaiti driving license.
• B.Sc. Engineer with specialization in HSE.
Generic & Specific Skills:
• Shall be able to read, write and speak English language freely.