Presales Solutions Engineer
• Support the Sales & Marketing Team in providing pre-sales and post sales development capability in line with the needs of single sales opportunities, industry strategy and
Esri technical direction.
• Work with the presales (solutions engineering) team to deliver high quality proposals, prototypes and presentations that meet the client requirements.
• Present complex GIS technical demonstrations to various levels of staff in a diverse range of customer organizations
• Producing packaged demos for key Esri technology for different industries.
• Attend meetings with sales account managers and act as a technical sales expert and an advisor for Esri technology.
• Research and identify partner solutions and develop targeted opportunities to assist in building a sales pipeline.
• Keep updates with new releases of Esri products and its capabilities
• Deliver impactful technical content at local conferences and seminars.
• Maintain an excellent knowledge of competitive technologies and their presence and impact in the Kuwaiti GIS market.
Education / Qualifications:
• University Degree / College Diploma or relevant experience in a related field of study.
• Esri Certification in Desktop / Server / System Design
Specific skill requirements:
• Minimum 5 years’ technical experience working with the ArcGIS product
• Strong knowledge of GIS solutions including other than the Esri suite.
• Experience with Esri’s ArcGIS Online, Server and Desktop software products.